Ed Bilodeau

<< Back to Home

This weblog had moved: http://www.coolweblog.com/bilodeau/

# Notice (Oct 19/05): So ends my stay here on Blogger. This morning Google implemented an anti-spam 'feature' that forces me to answer a challenge phrase when I want to post to my own blog. No notice of the change, nothing. Worse is that it doesn't even work! I type the phrase, submit, "An error occured", post deleted. Damn you, Google. Chances are I will revive my blog somewhere else, sometime soon. I'll post the new coordinates here as soon as they become available. (BTW, I'm unable to post anything to my RSS stream, so I'd appreciate it if readers could spread the word and ask people to take a look at this notice)

Update (Oct 19/05, ~noon): After a frustrating few hours (and not just trying out alternatives to Blogger), I've decided that this is a good time to take a break from all this. A day? A week? Who knows. But I need to step away from it before I pass a heavy magnet over the whole mess.

Update 2: According to this post, the reason I'm seeing the CAPTCHA (challenge phrase) is that Blogger has classified my blog as spam. Thanks. User for five years and now I'm spam. I searched the Blogger site, but there is no mention of how to get the spam flag turned off. There is also no way of contacting anyone at Blogger. Wow. Spam they say I am, so spam I must be. Maybe it is time to take a break.

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

I'm curious: does anyone else out there enjoy Ovaltine? Or are you more of a Postum person? (comments?)

Comments:

We are most assuredly an Ovaltine family. A trip to the store with Ian (who is 3.75) is incomplete with some in the cart.
Me: "We have some at home, sweetie."
Ian: "Need some more?"
 
Thought you would like this. make easy money

 
Thought you would like this. make easy money

 
Hi i am totally blown away with the blogs people have created its so much fun to read alot of good info and you have also one of the best blogs !! Have some time check my link to !!Home business home based earn work at home income from home money
 
I am looking everywhere for dansko shoes and dansko shoes, while doing so I somehow stumbled onto your dansko shoes blog. I am happy to say I learned something and will look into this further...

Thanks for the great posts...

jon
 
Your Blog is Great! I'm definitely going to bookmark you! I have a medical transcriptionist work at ho
site. It pretty much covers medical transcriptionist work at ho
related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)
 
Hi, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!
I have a lead site. It pretty much covers lead related stuff. Check it out if you get time :-)
 
Nice Blog!!!   I thought I'd tell you about a site that will let give you places where
you can make extra cash! I made over $800 last month. Not bad for not doing much. Just put in your
zip code and up will pop up a list of places that are available. I live in a small area and found quite
a few. MAKE MONEY NOW
 
Informative blog. I have a xhtml tag blog.
 
We are trying to find good free movie download site to take the kids this weekend. Good free movie download site reviews are hard to find

I just stumbled onto your blog while looking. Seems to happen to me a lot since I am a knowledge mooch LOL

Thanks
 
Thanks for the great information, I book marked your site

I have a business grant own start site. It pretty much covers business grant own start related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)
 
Cool Blog, I never really thought about it that way.

I have a Hurricane Katrina blog. It pretty much covers hurricane related stuff.

Thank you - and keep up the thoughts!
 

Post a Comment



<< Back to Home